傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(6)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
-军官们? -长期驻扎哦
- Officers? - As far as the eye can see.
噢 瞧 吉英在和彬格莱先生在跳舞
Oh, look. Jane"s dancing with Mr Bingley.
班纳特老爷
Mr Bennet.
你想跳舞吗 达西先生?
Do you dance, Mr Darcy?
不想 不过如果你想跳的话我可以奉陪
Not if I can help it.
我不知道你会来这看我 出什么事了?
I didn"t know you were coming to see me. What"s the matter?
我们从罗夫纳酒店千里迢迢赶来的就为这?
We are a long way from Grosvenor Square, are we not,
达西先生?
Mr Darcy?
我生平没见过今天晚上这么多可爱的姑娘们
I"ve never seen so many pretty girls.
舞场上唯一的美女在跟你跳舞
You were dancing with the only handsome girl.
她是我这辈子见过的最美丽的尤物
She is the most beautiful creature I have ever beheld.
不过她妹妹伊丽莎白也很讨人喜欢啊
But her sister Elizabeth is agreeable.
她长得还行
Perfectly tolerable.
不过也没漂亮到让我动心的地步
Not handsome enough to tempt me.
你还是回到你的舞伴身边去欣赏她的笑脸吧
Return to your partner and enjoy her smiles.
犯不着把时间浪费在我的身上
You"re wasting your time with me.
往好的一面想 伊丽莎白
Count your blessings, Lizzie.
他要是喜欢你 你就得和他聊天啦
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号