傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(8)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
无论如何 他是写过不少可爱的诗给她
However, he did write her some very pretty verses.
不过也就到此为止了
And that put paid to it.
我真惊讶 是谁发现了诗还有熄灭爱情的力量
I wonder who discovered the power of poetry in driving away love.
我还以为诗能滋养爱情呢
I thought poetry was the food of love.
对坚定的爱情确实如此
Of a fine, stout love.
但是如果只是暧昧的喜好
But if it is only a vague inclination,
一首蹩脚的十四行诗就能轻易毁了它
one poor sonnet will kill it.
那么 你推荐用什么来激发爱情呢?
So, what do you recommend to encourage affection?
跳舞 即使舞伴长得也就是还行而已
Dancing. Even if one"s partner is barely tolerable.
彬格莱先生真是位典型的好青年
Mr Bingley is just what a young man ought to be.
有见识 有趣味..
Sensible, good-humoured...
英俊 非常富有...
Handsome, conveniently rich...
婚姻不应该以金钱为出发点
Marriage should not be driven by thoughts of money.
我只会为真挚的爱而结婚
Only deep love will persuade me to marry.
所以我势必成为一位老姑娘
Which is why I"ll end up an old maid.
你真的认为他喜欢我吗?
Do you really believe he liked me?
他几乎整晚都在和你跳舞
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号