傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(9)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
He danced with you most of the night,
没跳的时候 眼睛也一刻不离开你
and stared at you the rest.
我不反对你喜欢他 反正你以前也喜欢过不少蠢货
I give you leave to like him. You"ve liked many stupider.
你也太容易对人产生好感了
You"re a great deal too apt to like people in general.
在你眼里 天下都是好人
All the world is good in your eyes.
他的朋友可不算好人
Not his friend.
我到现在都不敢相信他居然那么说你
I still can"t believe what he said about you.
达西先生?
Mr Darcy?
要不是他伤了我的虚荣心
I"d more easily forgive his vanity
我对他的虚荣倒还蛮理解的
had he not wounded mine.
不过不用担心 恐怕我们再也不会交谈了
But no matter. I doubt we shall ever speak again.
他和卢卡斯小姐跳舞了
He danced with Miss Lucas.
我们都在那看到了 我的好太太
We were all there, dear.
真可惜她不够漂亮
It is a shame she"s not more handsome.
看来她注定要成为老处女了
There"s a spinster in the making and no mistake.
第四支舞是和金小姐跳的
The fourth with a Miss King of little standing,
第五支又是跟吉英跳的
and the fifth again with Jane.
要是他稍许体谅我一点 他真该把脚给扭了才好
If he had any compassion, he would"ve sprained his ankle.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号