傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(7)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
If he liked you, you"d have to talk to him.
说得是
Precisely.
就算他拥有整个德贝郡 我也不愿意和他跳舞
I wouldn"t dance with him for all of Derbyshire,
何况他只拥有半个而已
Let alone the miserable half.
等等!
Wait!
我很喜欢这里 卢卡斯小姐
I enjoyed that so much, Miss Lucas.
你跳得真好 彬格莱先生
How well you dance, Mr Bingley.
我从没跳得这么尽兴
I"ve never enjoyed a dance so much.
我女儿吉英的舞跳得很不错 对吧?
My daughter Jane is a splendid dancer, is she not?
她确实跳得很好
She is indeed.
你的朋友卢卡斯小姐 是个非常风趣的年轻女士
Your friend Miss Lucas is a most amusing young woman.
噢 是啊 我可喜欢她了
Oh, yes, I adore her.
-可惜的是她不够漂亮 -妈妈!
- It is a pity she"s not more handsome. - Mama!
噢 但是伊丽莎白绝不会承认她相貌平平
Oh, but Lizzie would never admit that she"s plain.
当然啦 我的吉英才是这个郡最漂亮的可人儿
Of course, it"s my Jane who"s considered the beauty of the county.
妈妈 求求你!
Mama, please!
她15岁那年 就有位绅士深深地爱上了她
When she was 15, a gentleman was so much in love with her,
我敢肯定他会向她求婚
I was sure he would make her an offer.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号