美剧《贝尔戈维亚》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视
而且到目前也没有伤害到谁
that has harmed neither of you, so far,
但这事必须到此为止
but it must end,
免得流言四起 索菲娅
before there is damaging talk, Sophia,
到时受伤的必然是你
or you will be the one to suffer.
这没让你明白什么吗
And it doesn"t tell you anything?
他给我们弄到了他姨妈舞会的邀请函
That he has secured us invitations to his aunt"s ball?
只能说明你是个可爱的姑娘
It tells me that you"re a lovely girl
他很想讨好你
and he wishes to please you.
他在伦敦肯定做不到
He couldn"t have managed it in London,
但是在布鲁塞尔 战争影响了一切
but in Brussels everything is coloured by war.
所以 正常规则也不适用
And so, the normal rules do not apply.
你是说 按照常规
You mean that by the normal rules
我们不陪和公爵夫人的朋友作伴吗
we are not acceptable as company for the Duchess"s friends?
我就是这个意思 你也知道这是事实
That is exactly what I mean and you know it to be true.
爸爸可不会认同
Papa would not agree.
你父亲的地位提升了很多
Your father has travelled a long way
所以他看不到阻碍他
and so he does not see the natural barriers
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号