美剧《萨布丽娜的惊心冒险》第一季第一集Part62-中英文对照台词(6)

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视
Sabrina Spellman.
你认识萨布丽娜
Do you know Sabrina?
不 但是我认识她违反神圣女巫法令
No, but I knew her bastard-of-a-father
娶了凡人母猪的混蛋父亲
who broke sacred witch law when he married a mortal sow.
好戏开始了 黑魔王
The great work begins, Dark Lord.
我会把萨布丽娜献给你的
I shall deliver Sabrina unto you.
16周岁
黑暗洗礼
但愿别出事
Absit omen.
周二
10月28日
同年
姑姑 安布罗斯 早上好
Good morning, Aunties. Ambrose.
早上好亲爱的 你睡得好吗
Morning, darling. How did you sleep?
听起来 暴风骤雨的
Tempestuously, by the sounds of it.
既然你提到了 泽姑
Now that you mention it, Aunt Zee,
我确实醒了一两次
I did wake up once or twice.
这是个令人兴奋的时候
It"s an exciting time...
各方面都是
...in more ways than one.
我记得我黑暗洗礼的前一周
Hmm, I remember the week before my dark baptism.
彷佛自己真正的人生终于要开始了
It felt as if my real life were finally beginning.
几乎没睡
I barely slept.
今天晚上往你枕头下放兔脚
Rabbit"s feet, under your pillow tonight,
你就会睡得像死人一样了
you"ll sleep like the dead.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号