美剧《燃情克利夫兰》第二季第一集Part135-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
爱尔卡 你个小可怜
Elka, you poor thing.
你们弄到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
还没呢
Well, no, not yet.
你的保释金太高了
Your bail is very high.
你非要那样冒犯法官吗
Did you have to insult the judge like that?
他叫我「老太太」
He called me elderly.
你本来就是老太太
Well, you are elderly.
他还本来就是个死胖子
And he was really fat.
这都是你那个白痴警察男朋友的错
But it"s all your stupid cop boyfriend"s fault.
我明白 我正惩罚皮特呢
I know, and Pete"s being punished.
我不理他了
I am not talking to him.
这哪是惩罚他啊
That"s not how you punish a man.
口水喷得更多才对
You talk more.
我们正想办法给你筹保释金
We"re trying to raise your bail.
房子没卖 我的资金周转不过来
But my money is all tied up in my house that won"t sell.
我的钱都投到生意里了 不景气啊
And mine"s in my business, which is not doing so hot.
很显然 当前经济环境下
Apparently, in this economy,
两百块的修眉费 是头件要节省的开支
$200 eyebrow shapings was the first thing to go.
大家都开始自己拔眉毛了吗
People are plucking their own brows?
我们是活在第三世界国家吗
Do we live in a third world country now?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号